Kayak through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida amongst the Bioluminescence GLOW! Only available in the summer months!
- Kayaks Must be 16+
- Single Kayak Seats 1, can fit small kid along with adult
- Tandem Kayak Seats 2
- Tandem Kayak - Kid Ride-along For small kids joining in the middle of a tandem kayak with 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child
- Adult Ages 16+
- Kid Ages 5-15
- Toddler Ages 4 and under, must be accompanied by 1 adult
- Ride-along Kid Paddleboard Ages 5-7, for small kids joining on a paddleboard with an adult
- Please contact the Cocoa Kayaking office if you have any questions
Come and see Florida’s beautiful wildlife up close!
A BUCKETLIST MUST! Paddle into the GLOWING waterway of dinoflagellates in single and tandem kayaks! See the plankton glow around your kayak. A nature phenomenon that only happens a few months a year! Every touch creates a phenomenal glow! Possible sightings of Bioluminescent Comb Jellies! Jelly fish that glow in the dark! Sightings of fish dancing through the glow beneath your kayak possibly visible too with these kayaks! Book around the NEW MOON for the best glow! Have a glowing paddle, Cocoa Kayaking style!
BOOK AROUND THE NEW MOON FOR THE STRONGEST GLOW!
GUIDED KAYAK TOURS!
Kayak through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida amongst the Bioluminescence GLOW!
Imagine shooting stars gliding around your kayak!
Kayak Options (Limited # of Kayaks)
- Full-size Single: 1 Person Capacity, Weight Limit – 600lbs
- Tandem Kayak: 2 Person Capacity, Room for small child in middle of kayak, May be used as single kayak. Weight Limit – 600lbs
Paddleboard Options (Limited # of Paddleboards)
- 1 person capacity. Weight Limit – 300lbs
- Lifejackets (Adult and Children Sizes)
- Drybags/ Cell Phone Dry Cases
- Sunscreen, we recommend you apply this prior to arriving for your tour
- Hat and/or Sunglasses
- Bug Spray, if desired