Enjoy a fun standup paddle experience on the beautiful Indian River Lagoon! Each starts with an instructional course of standup paddleboarding!
INDIAN RIVER WILDLIFE MANATEE AND DOLPHIN CLEAR BOTTOM KAYAK OR PADDLEBOARD/SIT-ON-TOP KAYAK HYBRID TOUR SUNSET
1.5 HOURS • 15 MINUTES NORTH OF COCOA BEACH
- Adult - Single Kayak 350 lbs max
- Tandem Kayak 400 lbs max | Tandem Kayaks recommended for Two Adults, Adults kayaking with 2 Toddlers, or for Adults and Kids
- Adult - Paddleboard/Sit-On-Top Kayak Hybrid 280 lbs max
- Ride along Kid in Tandem Kayak Ages 5- 7 • For small kids joining in the middle of a tandem kayak with 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child
- Kid - Paddleboard/Sit-On-Top Kayak Hybrid 280 lbs max
- Toddler Ages 4 and Under • Must be accompanied by 1 adult. Please contact the Cocoa Kayaking office if you do not see this option
Come and see Florida’s beautiful wildlife up close!
See Florida’s nature from a whole new perspective! Paddle on CLEAR BOTTOM KAYAKS along the Indian River Lagoon and watch nature emerge around and under you! Go off the grid and paddle Florida in nature’s world!
Kayak Options (Limited # of Kayaks)
- Full-size Single: 1 Person Capacity, Weight Limit – 400lbs
- Tandem Kayak: 2 Person Capacity, Room for small child in middle of kayak, May be used as single kayak. Weight Limit – 400lbs
-Adult & Child Size Paddleboard-Weight Limit 280 lbs
- Lifejackets (Sizes 35lbs +)
- Drybags/ Cell Phone Dry Cases
What to Bring
- Sunscreen, we recommend you apply this prior to arriving for your tour
- Hat and/or Sunglasses
- Bug Spray, if desired
Ask your guides for some sweet stickers after your tour!
Manatee Mating Season March-September
Give Us A Call For More Information: 808-798-6630