Come and see Florida’s beautiful wildlife up close with a sunset kayak tour through the bioluminescent waters of the mangrove tunnels!
WILDLIFE REFUGE MANATEE & DOLPHIN PADDLEBOARD OR KAYAK TOUR
- Day & Sunset Tours
- Adult - Single Kayak Ages 16+ - Single Kayaks recommended for Adults kayaking with 1 Toddler
- Adult - Tandem Kayak 500 lbs max | Tandem Kayaks recommended for Two Adults, Adults kayaking with 2 Toddlers, or for Adults and Kids
- Adult - Paddleboard Ages 16+
- Kid - Kayak Ages 5-15
- Kid - Paddleboard Ages 5-15
- Toddler Ages 4 and Under • Must be accompanied by 2 Adults
Kayak Through the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
Come explore our top manatee viewing location- There is TONS of wildlife primarily at this location! It is like a SAFARI! Paddle into the safari of West Indian manatees, bottlenose dolphins, stingrays, horseshoe crabs with fish all around them, and tons of Floridian birds. And if you want to make the experience even more unique, book a sunset paddle and enjoy an unbelievable sunset on our Wildlife Refuge of Haulover Canal! Just choose whether you’d like a kayak or paddleboard.
Kayak and Paddleboard Options (Limited Number of Kayaks and Paddleboards)
- Full-size single kayak: One-person capacity, weight limit – 250 lbs
- Tandem kayak: Two-person capacity, room for a small child in the middle of the kayak. May be used as a single kayak. Weight limit – 500 lbs
- Paddleboarding: One-person capacity, weight limit – 300 lbs