CLEAR BOTTOM BIOLUMINESCENT KAYAK OR PADDLEBOARD HYBRID SIT-ON-TOP KAYAK TOUR
- Clear Bottom - Adult Single Kayaks 350 lbs max
- Clear Bottom - Tandem Kayaks 425 lbs max | Tandem Kayaks recommended for Two Adults, Adults kayaking with 2 Toddlers, or for Adults and Kids
- Adult - Paddleboard/Sit-On-Top Kayak Hybrid 250 lbs max
- Ride along Kid Paddleboard Ages 5- 7 • For small kids joining on a paddleboard with an adult
- Toddler Ages 4 and Under • Must be accompanied by 1 adult. Please contact the Cocoa Kayaking office if you do not see this option
Come and see Florida’s beautiful wildlife up close!
Bioluminescent Comb Jellies Visible October-March
Bioluminescent Dinoflagellates Visible June-October
A BUCKETLIST MUST! Paddle into the GLOWING waterway of dinoflagellates in glass bottom kayaks! See the plankton glow around your kayak. A nature phenomenon that only happens a few months a year! Every touch creates a phenomenal glow! Possible sightings of Bioluminescent Comb Jellies! Jelly fish that glow in the dark! Sightings of fish dancing through the glow beneath your kayak possibly visible too with these kayaks! Book around the NEW MOON for the best glow! Have a glowing paddle, Cocoa Kayaking style!
BOOK AROUND THE NEW MOON FOR THE STRONGEST GLOW!
Give Us A Call For The Current Comb Jelly Bioluminescent status: 808-798-6630
GUIDED KAYAK TOURS!
Kayak through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida amongst the Bioluminescence GLOW!
Imagine shooting stars gliding around your kayak!
Kayak Options (Limited # of Kayaks)
- Full-size Single: 1 Person Capacity, Weight Limit – 350lbs
- Tandem Kayak: 2 Person Capacity, Room for small child in middle of kayak, May be used as single kayak. Weight Limit – 410lbs
- Lifejackets (Sizes 35lbs +)
- Drybags/ Cell Phone Dry Cases
What to Bring
- Sunscreen, we recommend you apply this prior to arriving for your tour
- Hat and/or Sunglasses
- Bug Spray, if desired