WILDLIFE REFUGE MANATEE AND DOLPHIN KAYAK OR PADDLEBOARD SUNSET TOUR
- Adult - Single Kayak Seats 1, can fit small kid along with adult
- Adult - Tandem Kayak 500 lbs max | Tandem Kayaks recommended for Two Adults, Adults kayaking with 2 Toddlers, or for Adults and Kids
- Adult - Paddleboard Ages 16+
- Kid - Kayak Ages 5-15
- Kid - Paddleboard Ages 5-15
- Toddler Ages 4 and Under • Must be accompanied by 2 Adults
Come and see Florida’s beautiful wildlife up close!
TOP WILDLIFE LOCATION! Paddle amongst Bottlenose Dolphins, Floridian Birds and possibly sightings of our famous Manatees, while watching Florida’s unbelievable sunset! Locals most beautiful time to paddle!
Tours are 1 hour and half to 2 hours long. What to wear? Comfortable clothing such as beach wear or gym clothes. Water shoes are not necessary. Bare feet is absolutely fine. Bathrooms available upon arrival and after departure.
Manatee Mating season: March – October
Kayak and Paddleboard Options (Limited # of Kayaks and Paddleboards)
- Full-size Single: 1 Person Capacity, Weight Limit – 600lbs
- Tandem Kayak: 2 Person Capacity, Room for a small child in the middle of kayak, Weight Limit – 600lbs
- Paddleboarding: 1 Person Capacity, Weight Limit – 300 lbs.
Note for Tandem Kayak
Please note that tandem kayaks are up to 2 people per kayak. Please make sure EACH individual riding in your Kayak have purchased a ticket above. All tickets above are priced per person. Any extra kayakers joining that have not paid will be charged upon arrival. If your party has any questions, please contact the Cocoa Kayaking team in Cocoa Beach for further assistance.
- Kayaks or Paddleboards
- Lifejackets (Adult and Children Sizes)
- Drybags/ Cell Phone Dry Cases
- Sunscreen, we recommend you apply this prior to arriving for your tour
- Hat and/or Sunglasses
- Bug Spray, if desired